- Project Number:
- 063-624-001, 063-594-003, 063-652-006
- Contract Number:
- Other Project Numbers:
- Project Description:
- Bituminous Paving, ADA Improvements, Grading, Storm Sewer Replacement, Sanitary Sewer Replacement, Watermain Replacement, and Lighting
- Construction Location:
- Located on Minnesota Street, Central Avenue, Ash Street, Red Lake Avenue, and Poplar Street in Plummer, MN
- City or Township:
- Bid Opening:
- 01/20/2022 10:00 AM
- Expected Award Date:
- Project Start Date:
- Construction Start Date:
- Construction End Date:
- Work Type:
- Project Type:
- Sewer and Water
- Highest Funding Level:
- DBE Project:
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
RED LAKE COUNTY AND CITY OF PLUMMER
COUNTY ROADWAY IMPROVEMENTS & CITY OF PLUMMER SANITARY IMPROVEMENTS
S.A.P 063-624-001, S.A.P. 063-652-006, S.A.P 063-594-003
Bids for the construction of the Project will be received and accepted via electronic bid (vBid) through QuestCDN until January 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time. Bids will be viewed and read via video/phone conference at 11:00 a.m. Mailed or hand delivered bids will not be opened or considered. Link for the video/phone conference is provided at www.mooreengineeringinc.com by clicking the Bid Information tab, or at www.questcdn.com .
The Project includes the following Work: Bituminous Paving, ADA Improvements, Grading, Storm Sewer Replacement, Sanitary Sewer Replacement, Watermain Replacement, and Lighting. Located on Minnesota Street, Central Avenue, Ash Street, Red Lake Avenue, and Poplar Street in Plummer, MN.
Obtaining the Bidding Documents
Complete Digital project documents are available at www.mooreengineeringinc.com by clicking on the Bid Information tab and/or www.questcdn.com. Input the QuestCDN Project No. 8089110 on the website’s project search page to download the digital documents for $20.00. Contact QuestCDN Customer Support at 952-233-1632 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in membership registration, downloading digital project information, and vBid online bid submittal questions. Project bid documents must be downloaded from QuestCDN which will add your company to the Planholder List and allow access to vBid online bidding for the submittal of your bid (which is required for this project). Bidders will be charged a fee of $20.00 to submit a bid electronically. For this project, bids will Only be received and accepted via the online electronic bid service through QuestCDN.com.
The Issuing Office for the Bidding Documents is:
Moore Engineering, Inc.
208 4th Street NW, Bemidji, MN 56601
Prospective Bidders may examine the Bidding Documents at the Issuing Office Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Partial sets of Bidding Documents will not be available from the Issuing Office. Neither Owner nor Engineer will be responsible for full or partial sets of Bidding Documents, including addenda, if any, obtained from sources other than the Issuing Office.
All Bids shall be accompanied with a signed statement under oath by the Bidder’s owner or officer verifying compliance with Minn. Stat. 16C.285 meeting the “Responsible Contractor” requirements. Also included will be a list of all of its first-tier subcontractors that it intends to retain for work on the project.
1. Any prime contractor or subcontractor that does not meet the minimum criteria established for a responsible contractor as defined by Minn. Stat. 16C.285 Subd. 3 or fails to verify that it meets those criteria is not a “Responsible Contractor” and is not eligible to be awarded a construction contract for the project or to perform work on the project.
2. A false statement under oath verifying compliance with any of the minimum criteria shall make the prime contractor or subcontractor that makes the false statement ineligible to be awarded a construction project and may result in termination of a contract awarded to a prime contractor or subcontractor that submits a false statement.
3. A prime contractor shall submit to the contracting authority, upon request, copies of the signed verifications of compliance from all subcontractors.
Instructions to Bidders.
For all further requirements regarding bid submittal, qualifications, procedures, and contract award, refer to the Instructions to Bidders that are included in the Bidding Documents.
The Red Lake County Board of Commissioners reserves the right to accept any bid or reject any or all bids, waive irregularities, and award the contract in the best interest of Red Lake County.
Project Major Items:
|2106.507||Excavation - Common||Cu Yd||37,070.00|
|2108.504||Geotextile Fabric Type 5||Sq Yd||49,371.00|
|2211.507||Aggregate Base (CV) Class 5||Cu Yd||14,914.00|
|2360.509||Type SP 9.5 Wearing Course Mixture (3,C)||Ton||11,315.00|
|2503.503||10" PVC Pipe Sewer||L.F.||6,206.00|
|2503.503||8" PVC Pipe Sewer||L.F.||2,317.00|
|2503.603||6" Sanitary Service Pipe||L.F.||3,501.00|
|2504.603||6" PVC Watermain||L.F.||1,540.00|
|2521.518||6" Concrete Walk||Sq Ft||24,236.00|