- Project Number:
- CP 018-M-000
- Contract Number:
- Other Project Numbers:
- Project Description:
- 2018 SEASONAL BID ITEMS.
- Construction Location:
- VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN FREEBORN COUNTY, MINNESOTA.
- City or Township:
- Bid Opening:
- 03/22/2018 10:00 AM
- Expected Award Date:
- Project Start Date:
- Construction Start Date:
- Construction End Date:
- Work Type:
- Project Type:
- Road and Street
- Highest Funding Level:
- DBE Project:
NOTICE is hereby given that SEALED PROPOSALS will be received until 10:00 AM on Thursday, March 22, 2018, by the Board of County Commissioners at the Office of the County Engineer, 3300 Bridge Ave, Albert Lea, MN 56007 , at which time the proposals will be opened. Proposals will be considered at the County Board meeting on Tuesday, April 03, 2018, for the following project:
PROJECT NO. CP 018-M-000
LOCATION: VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN FREEBORN COUNTY, MINNESOTA.
1. Metal Culverts.
2. Concrete Culverts and Concrete Bridge Materials.
3. Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Culverts and Perforated P.E. Pipe Drain
4. Plant Mixed Bituminous Materials.
5. Washed Sand for Ice Control.
6. Equipment Rental (Grading and Other Construction Equipment).
7. Gravel and Crushed Quarry Rock (small quantities from producer?s stockpile).
Proposals, Plans and Specifications are available at: Freeborn County Engineer's Office, 3300 Bridge Ave, Albert Lea, MN 56007 . Cost - $0.00 (non-refundable incl. tax). Plans and Proposals may be downloaded for no charge from Freeborn County's web site. Go to https://egram.co.freeborn.mn.us/ to request access.
Bids must be sealed, identified on the envelope and accompanied by a Bidder's Bond or Certified Check in an amount equal to at least 0% of the total bid made payable to the Auditor/Treasurer of Freeborn County.
The County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any irregularities therein.
Susan G. Miller